No matter how long you use it, your hands won’t get tired from holding and maneuvering this light weight flat iron. With its gliding feature, users will never pull or tug on the hair. Also, its curved edge makes things on hair really easy to create a good bend at the ends. This is the reason why Sedu flat irons have been nicknamed a “styling iron” rather than a flat iron.
There are a lot of used flat irons out there, but which model is the best?
Sedu Flat Iron Pros:
Sedu iron utilizes an optimization technology which controls heat and creates long lasting results. With the infra heat technology, the natural moisture of your hair is maintained, ensuring that no damage causes to the hair due to excessive heat.
The adjustable heat setting ensures a perfect temperature control, making it suitable for all types of hair, including the most unruly and the chemically treated hair.
The compact design and lighter, together with extremely smooth plates make everything easy for users. The temperature control is positioned on the outside of handle to avoid users who may incidentally touch and change the thermal setting.
When it comes to heat tools, some appliances will definitely perform better than others. When searching for an ideal flat iron for your hair, you have to look for the ones that will not only straighten it but also does not cause damage to your hair.
Sedu Flat Iron Cons:
The contact between the plates is not very good because they slightly convex and sometimes flush against the surface. The heat of the exterior may get extremely hot to touch, which makes it difficult to squeeze or hold during use. Lastly, it doesn’t feature Swivel Cord
Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic hair Straightener Features:
- Handy heat-proof storage pouch
- Curved edge ergonomic design
- Fast heat up. It takes less than 25 seconds to reach the desired temperature
- A temperature range of 240 – 410 degrees F
- Super-Light weight design
- Tourmaline infused
- Incredibly smooth plates.
- Its scratch-resistant ceramic plates provide even heat distribution for hassle free styling and consistent results. Sedu pro has unique curved edges and sleek design that provides versatility for different hair styles from flips to curly, to wavy and straight hair types.
- The product carries a 2-year warranty against damage caused by workmanship or faulty material. In this case, Sedu has taken the responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item within 2 years of purchase. However, this warranty will not cover damages as a result of unauthorised attachments, attempts at repair, abuse, misuse, or from the accident.
- The device also has a wide range of temperature level for all types of hair. With a temperature level of 240 – 410 degrees F, you can set it at the desired temperature of your hair.
This Sedu is by far the Best Hair Straightener – among the top rated by hair stylists. If you previously had one, it is hard to switch to other flat iron. When looking for hair straighteners in the market, you are probably going to have a lot of options to choose from. Very few of them will perfectly straighten the hair and prevent it from damage. The Sedu pro-Ionic Tourmaline flat iron will be a great choice if you consider durability, safety, and ease of use.
You may be interested in reviews of other used flat iron from customers:
Sedu revolution flat iron reviews: The upgrade of Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline, Sedu revolution has Swivel Cord, comes with pink and black colour, and make your hair shinier and healthier.