Straight hair is always on trend. Seeing a manageable straight and silky hair is pleasing to the eye. If you are born with natural waves or curls, don’t get sad because there are lots of available hair straighteners that you can use to get that super straight hair that you want.
Listed below are the five top hair straighteners based on the different reviews we conducted. In order to make sure you are getting the most value for your purchase, you need to choose only the best when it comes to hair styling products.
Here are our rankings for the top best hair straighteners in the market:
#1 – Remington S9951 Shine Therapy Frizz Control
- Plates are made from ceramic material filled with anti-frizz technology
- User-friendly; with an LCD indicator display
- Plates are made to float for higher efficiency
- Heats up immediately in less than a minute
- Manufacturer offers a 4-year warranty!
Remington created a breakthrough technology for straightening hair. The S9951 Shine Therapy Hairstyling Iron is a very advanced hair product that offers unique features for achieving the best hair straightening results.
- Heats up really fast
- Hair stays straight and frizz-free for a long period of time
- Glides smoothly onto hair
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Plates are too short
- There are times when hair gets stuck along the edges of the plate
- Hair may become greasy when using other hair styling products
For $47.44, Remington S9951 Shine Therapy Frizz Control hair straightening is a very considerable product to use if you want to have a vibrant, straight hair that you can enjoy until the end of the day.
#2 – Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron
- Offers better hair straightening results
- With sleep mode
- Continuous recovery system
- With flash heating technology
- Keratin hair treatment option
Izunami is not a very popular brand and not everyone may know it, but it is a company that produces one of the best hair straightening product in the market. The Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron offers lots of great features for you to perform different types of hair styles and mainly straight hair.
- Hair becomes perfectly straight in just a single stroke
- Heats up quickly
- Leaves hair looking shiny
- Fast styling results
- Not applicable to use on damp hair
- Does not deal with puffiness and frizz of the hair
- May result to breakage as it snags hair at times
The Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron costs $65, which is a really good price for a high quality hair straightener and because it is made from quality materials that prevents damage to your hair.
#3 – Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Straightener
- Really smooth, polished plates for extreme straightening ability
- Has tourmaline Infused ceramic plates
- Removes frizz
- Better heating and recovery time
- Longer length cord
The Ionic Flat Irons from Sedu are mostly used by professional hair stylists around the world. Because it is very easy to use, they are now being used by lots of women at home as well. The Sedue ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener is just one of the other amazing products from Sedu that is specially made for home use. Most hair stylists recommend this product for hair straightening.
- Easy to cleaning
- Gives a perfect straight hair in just a single glide
- Does not pull hair
- Makes hair silky
- There are reports that the cord breaks pretty soon
- The product does not last that long
- Does not make the hair straight in a long period of time
The Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener costs $129.99. This is a much higher price than the other flat irons in this review. Also, there are a lot of reports saying that the product does not offer that much of a quality. Still, it is being used by experts because it offers great results while the product lasts. If you are saving money and want a longer lasting hair straightener, this product may not be the most suitable for you.
#4 – BabylissPro Nano Titanium 1 1/4’’ Straightening Iron – BABNT2091T
- Made from Nano Titanium plates for more extreme temperature
- Can reach 450 degrees max
- Has long plates
- With LED temperature settings
- Ceramic heater for quicker heating and recovery
The top hair straighteners you will find in the market are usually packed with the most advanced features. One of them is the BabylissPro Nano Titanium BABNT2091T; a great hair straightener that is favored by many. This hair product has a built-in ionic generator, high levels of heat and LED temperature control for a better hair styling experience.
- Heats up really quickly
- Makes good contact with any type of hair
- No necessary cleaning needed
- Hair does not get tangled with the plates
- Removes random frizz
- May cause hair dryness
- Does not offer salon straight hair along the edges
The BabylissPro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron BABNT2092T is slightly expensive at $89.90, although it is a good deal because of its titanium plates. It leaves less damage to the hair and also a great product to use at home.
#5 – Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates
- Heats really quickly at 15 seconds
- Build with advanced ceramic plates infused with pearl that offers a better hair straightening performance
- The temperature can be heated digitally
- Offers 4-year warranty!
- Heats up quickly
- The iron glides quickly and smoothly onto hair
- Makes hair free from frizz
- Has a swivel cord which promotes easy movement
- You can’t view digital display on all angles
- The handle gets hot
- Does not straighten hair perfectly all the time
This hair styling product from Remington is a really good deal at $34.77! Apart from being an amazing hair straightening iron, it is also very cheap unlike the expensive ones. If you are looking for a good hair straightening product that does not cost too much yet in good quality, you may consider Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Infused Wide Plates. Not to mention its 4-year warranty – this is a great plus.
Author: Best Hair Straighteners Guide
Hey my name is Juanita K. Worden. i am a beaty expert View all posts by Best Hair Straighteners Guide